AssessTech has an opening for someone to lead the Customer Operations Team. The successful candidate will join the customer Operations Team (currently four people), which is responsible for:
- First line support for day to day issues
- Projects for new rollouts and improvement initiatives from customers
- System training for customers
- Release management
- Documentation and report writing
- Management of the company trouble ticketing system
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing software and services company and offers the successful candidate a career path towards other parts of the business, such as requirements capture, sales and marketing or project management depending on the skills and aptitude of the individual.
Role and Responsibilities
The objective of the Customer Operations Lead role is to run the customer operations function on behalf of AssessTech.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and manage the day-to-day running of the Customer Operations function.
- Monitor and forecast resource requirements for the Customer Operations function.
- Liaise with customers to implement the AssessTech systems into their businesses in a way that meets their internal standards for safety and competence management.
- Train customers in the use of the system from both an end user and admin perspective and develop training material for all AssessTech Systems
- Gather new requirements from customers and internally from the customer operations team.
- Manage the transition of customer requirements into development requirements to ensure customer’s needs are met.
- Manage the trouble ticketing system for customer bugs, features and support requests.
- Create, proof-read and keep up to date documentation for procedures and processes.
Skills and Attributes
The following are requirements of this role:
- Team leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint as a minimum)
- Interest and commitment to gain a thorough and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the AssessTech products
The following are desirable, but not essential as training can be given to a candidate that’s a good match for the role
- Working knowledge of the railway and the role of competence management for safety critical staff
- Familiarity with trouble ticketing systems
- Experience in an IT support or other ‘help desk’ type environment
- Basic project and/or people management skills
The position is based in the AssessTech Head Office in Guildford.
- Base Salary: c. £35K (dependent on skills and experience)
- 20 days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays)
- 40 hours/week
- Immediate start
- AssessTech supports the personal development of its employees. All relevant training and support will be provided and funded.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team delivering the industry’s leading competence management platform. Email us to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to attach your CV.