AssessTech has an opening for someone to join the Customer Operations Team.
The team (currently four people), is responsible for:
- First Line support for day to day issues
- Projects for new rollouts and improvement initiatives from customers
- System training for customers
- Release management
- Documentation and report writing
- Management of the company trouble ticketing system
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing software and services company and offers the successful candidate a career path towards other parts of the business, such as requirements capture, sales and marketing or project management depending on the skills and aptitude of the individual.
The objective of the Customer Operations Specialists is to support the smooth running of the customer operations function on behalf of AssessTech.
Customer Operations Specialists are essential for building a good working relationship with customers. As such you will often be their first point of contact helping to resolve issues or queries. Clear written and verbal communication skills are necessary to provide customers with support and guidance.
The team work collaboratively with customers to resolve new issues and discuss their aspirations for system development. Consequently, Customer Operations Specialist must also work in conjunction with the in-house development team to determine whether the customers’ needs can be met.
In this manner, the team forms the bridge between identifying the customers’ needs and the final form of the systems developed by AssessTech.
- The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with customers to implement AssessTech systems into their business and gather development requirements.Manage ticketing system for customer bugs, features and support, as well as internal development tickets.
- Testing of new development releases with regards to internal and external tickets and requirements as well as regression testing against previous releases.
- Creating and proofreading documentation for procedures and technical specifications.
- Train customers in the use of systems from both an end user and admin perspective and develop training material as required
- Deploy, install and configure customer systems.
- Critically evaluate incoming customer requests and communicate with the development team to ensure these are understood.
Skills and Attributes
The following are requirements of this role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
Good IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint as a minimum)
Interest and commitment to gain a thorough and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the AssessTech products
The following are desirable, but not essential as training can be given to a candidate that’s a good match for the role
- Working knowledge of the railway and the role of competence management for safety critical staff
- Familiarity with trouble ticketing systems
- Experience in an IT support or other ‘help desk’ type environment
The position is based in the AssessTech Head Office in Guildford.
- Base Salary: c. £20K – £25K (dependent on skills and experience)
- 20 days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays)
- 40 hours/week
- Workplace pension scheme (optional)
- Employee benefits scheme
AssessTech supports the personal development of its employees. All relevant training and support will be provided and funded.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team delivering the industry’s leading competence management platform. Email us to apply: email@example.com. Remember to attach your CV.