AssessTech has an opening for someone to join the Development Team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing software and services company and offers the successful candidate good opportunities to develop new skills and work with current technologies.
The objective of the Web Developer role is primarily to assist in the technical development of AssessTech’s competence management system.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Attend regular code reviews.
- Design and develop high quality Java Script (ECMAScript) code for safety critical systems.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, efficient code.
- Implement customer requirements as requested through our ticketing system
- Understand requirements and implications on a system wide basis.
- Manage expectations and work to deadlines.
- Communicate progress regularly and efficiently to the head of development.
Skills and Attributes
The following are requirements of this role:
- Sencha / ExtJS
- Cascading Syle sheets (CSS)
Knowledge of the following is desirable, but not essential:
- Good understanding of ORM Frameworks
- Experience as a full stack developer
- Experience of working within an agile development Team
The position is based in the AssessTech Head Office in Guildford.
- Base Salary: Negotiable (dependent on skills and experience)
- 20 days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays)
- 40 hours/week
- Workplace pension scheme (optional)
- Employee benefits scheme
AssessTech supports the personal development of its employees. All relevant training and support will be provided and funded.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team delivering the industry’s leading competence management platform. Email us to apply: email@example.com. Remember to attach your CV.