The AssessTech Competence Management System (ACMS) is a web-based application and a collection of offline device-based apps that can be combined to meet all your competence management needs.
Go to the Site Glossary
ACMS may refer to:
- The Adventist Church Management system, the system for managing adventists church members
- The Alternative Comedy Memorial Society, a British comedy night for alternative and experimental work
- Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Advanced Combat Man System, the Singapore Armed Forces Future Soldier project
- Application Control Management System, a transaction processing management software for computers running the OpenVMS operating system
- The American Center for Mongolian Studies, an American Overseas Research Center (AORC) in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, and Philadelphia, PA
- An Automatic channel memory system is a system in which a video system such as VCR could search and memorize broadcasting system automatically
- The Association of Christians in the Mathematical Sciences
- Arbor Creek Middle School in Carrollton, Texas
- Atlanta Charter Middle School in Atlanta, Georgia
- Anne Chesnutt Middle School in Fayetteville, North Carollina
- Antelope Crossing Middle School in Antelope, California
- Allianze University College of Medical Sciences, located in Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia. It specialises in medicine and Allied Health Sciences education
- Australian Clay Minerals Society, an Australian scientific society for studying of clay minerals and allied substance
- Australian Computer Museum Society Inc, an Australian charitable institution dedicated to the preservation of computing history within Australia and abroad
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ACMS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.