AssessTech have a wealth of experience in both the Railway Industry and the Information Technology domain. We are perhaps uniquely placed to help Train Operating Companies with a range of issues broadly related to Competence Management.
We would be delighted to engage with you to deliver all, or any, of the following:
- Combined performance criteria sets (merging criteria for different roles into a common set)
- Adding Risk and/or DIF ratings
- Preparing and adapting for use of electronic systems
- Competence Management policies, processes and standards
- Best practise guides for assessment and verification
- Modernising or updating forms and other paperwork
- Acting as your internal quality assurance (IQA) team
- One off reviews, audits or health checks
- Verification standards and sampling strategies
- Ongoing support
- A professional route filming service with HD videos and voice overs
- Route diagrams
- Signal information
- See our AssessTube page
We have supplied all these consulting services to many customers and can provide references for our work.
If you think we can help please do get in touch - we'd be delighted to hear from you.