In addition to courses resulting in City and Guilds Accredited Qualifications (Awards and Certificates) we also offer non-accredited training programmes, a bespoke training programme design service and some cool training aids.
Incident Recovery Kit
This is an interactive tabletop simulation, played in the style of a board game. It's been developed, By AssessTech, as a training aid for roles such as:
It’s a really interesting way to train learners in how to respond to an incident, prevent escalation and maintain a good company reputation.
C&G Accredited Courses
- City and Guilds Assessor Award: level 3
- City and Guilds Assessor / Coach Award: level 3
- City and Guilds IQA Award: level 4
- City and Guilds Lead IQA Award: level 4
- City and Guilds Instructor: level 3
- City and Guilds Train the trainer: level 3 & level 4
- City and Guilds Railway Operations Supervisor: level 3
- City and Guilds Incident & Accident Investigator: level 3
- City and Guilds Award / Certificate in L&D: level 3 and 4
- And lots more..
- Assessor refresher & up-skilling
- Verifier refresher & up-skilling
- Incident & Accident Investigator: new to role & refresher
- NTS Non Technical Skills
- Responsible Person
- Train Operating Liaison Officer (TOLO)
- Station Incident Officer (SIO)
- Rail Incident Commander (RIC)
- On-Train Data Recorder (OTDR) Operation
- And lots more...
At AssessTech we specialise in tailor-made training. We undertake risk-based training needs analysis (RBTNA), design trainer-led courses and implement eCourses; all based on your company standards and to meet your requirements.
We will deliver high-quality and professional slides, short films, voice recordings, podcasts, handouts, workbooks and anything else you might need to make your bespoke training programmes a success.
Contact us to find out more - we'd be delighted to hear from you.