AssessTech has an opening for a Customer Support Consultant. The successful candidate will join the customer Operations Team (currently four people), which is responsible for:
- First line support for day to day issues
- Projects for new rollouts and improvement initiatives from customers
- System training for customers
- Set-up of new servers and the installation and upgrade of software
- System testing of all AssessTech Products (including acceptance testing of new features prior to delivery to customers)
- Release management
- Documentation and report writing
- Management of the company trouble ticketing system
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing software company and offers the successful candidate a career path towards other parts of the business, such as requirements capture, sales and marketing or project management depending on the skills and aptitude of the individual.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will help with all of the above. The role is flexible to allow for a different distribution of tasks within the team to suit the various skills and preferences of the individuals.
Skills and Attributes
The successful candidate will:
- Be self-motivated and personally responsible
- Have a willingness to learn about new systems and technologies
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology, Computing or a similar technical subject
- Be proficient with basic computer software such as Word and Excel
No prior experience is necessary, but exposure to any of the following would be advantageous:
- Cloud Computing
- Trouble ticketing systems
- Learning Management Systems
The position is based in the AssessTech Head Office in Guildford.
- Base Salary: Dependent on skills and experience
- 20 days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays)
- 40 hours/week
- Immediate start
- AssessTech supports the personal development of its employees. All relevant training and support will be provided and funded.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team delivering the industry’s leading competence management platform. Email us to apply: email@example.com. Remember to attach your CV.