END POINT ASSESSMENT
An EPA is an assessment conducted by an organisation that’s independent of the Apprenticeship provider to assess whether an apprentice has developed the skills, knowledge and behaviours described in the appropriate apprenticeship standard. These independent organisations are called end-point assessment organisations (EPAOs).
AssessTech is currently seeking approval from Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) as a regulated end-point assessment organisation for apprenticeships in Transport and Logistics.
We are currently seeking approval for:
- Rail Infrstructor Operator 2022 (ST1378)
|Standard||Level||EPA Price per Apprentice|
|Rail Infrastructure Operator 2022 (ST1378)||3||£2,400|
|Assessment Type||Delivery||Price per Assessment|
The following terms and conditions apply to all EPA services.
- Payment: AssessTech will invoice for payment in full for each apprentice following Gateway approval. Payment terms 30 days.
- Re-sits and Re-takes: Re-sits will be charged per assessment according to the re-sit price list. Re-takes represent a new EPA event and will be charged for according to the EPA price list.
- Withdrawals: In the event an apprentice is withdrawn before the EPA is complete, or fails to meet the criteria for a Gateway, AssessTech will make a charge to cover costs incurred.
- External Quality Assurance: AssessTech is subject to external quality assurance. There is no additional charge for external assurance.