AssessTech is a certified City & Guilds centre offering training and qualifications in a broad range of subjects related to Competence Management and the railway industry generally.
In addition to courses resulting in City and Guilds Accredited Qualifications (Awards and Certificates) we also offer non-accredited training programmes and a bespoke training programme design service.
G&G Accredited Courses
- City and Guilds Assessor Award: level 3
- City and Guilds Assessor / Coach Award: level 3
- City and Guilds Instructor: level 3
- City and Guilds Verifier Award: level 4
- City and Guilds Railway Operations Supervisor: level 3
- City and Guilds Incident Accident Investigator: level 3
- City and Guilds Award / Certificate in Learning and development: level 3 and 4
- Assessor refresher
- Instructor Refresher
- Verifier refresher
- Incident Accident Investigator: new starter
- Incident Accident Investigator: lead investigator
- Incident Accident Investigator: refresher
- NTS Non Technical Skills
- Responsible Person
- Train Operating Liaison Officer (TOLO): new starter
- On-Train Data Recorder (OTDR) Operation
- And lots more...
We have our own training facility in Guildford, Surrey, or we offer in-house training using your own facilities.
At AssessTech we specialise in tailor-made training. We undertake risk-based training needs analysis (RBTNA), design trainer-led courses and implement eCourses; all based on your company standards and to meet your requirements.
We will deliver high-quality and professional slides, short films, voice recordings, podcasts, handouts, workbooks and anything else you might need to make your bespoke training programmes a success.
Contact us to find out more - we'd be delighted to hear from you.