In addition to courses resulting in City and Guilds Accredited Qualifications (Awards and Certificates) we also offer non-accredited training programmes and a bespoke training programme design service.
C&G Accredited Courses
- City and Guilds Assessor Award: level 3
- City and Guilds Assessor / Coach Award: level 3
- City and Guilds IQA Award: level 4
- City and Guilds Lead IQA Award: level 4
- City and Guilds Instructor: level 3
- City and Guilds Train the trainer: level 3 & level 4
- City and Guilds Railway Operations Supervisor: level 3
- City and Guilds Incident Accident Investigator: level 3
- City and Guilds Award / Certificate in Learning and development: level 3 and 4
- And lots more..
- Assessor refresher
- Instructor Refresher
- Verifier refresher
- Incident Accident Investigator: new to role, lead investigator & refresher
- NTS Non Technical Skills
- Responsible Person
- Train Operating Liaison Officer (TOLO): new to role & refresher
- Station Incident Officer (SIO)
- On-Train Data Recorder (OTDR) Operation
- And lots more...
At AssessTech we specialise in tailor-made training. We undertake risk-based training needs analysis (RBTNA), design trainer-led courses and implement eCourses; all based on your company standards and to meet your requirements.
We will deliver high-quality and professional slides, short films, voice recordings, podcasts, handouts, workbooks and anything else you might need to make your bespoke training programmes a success.
Contact us to find out more - we'd be delighted to hear from you.