Launching the PIER system – a breakthrough in digitalizing railway operations in the Middle East
Countries in the Gulf Co-operation Council (GCC) are investing billions of US dollars in airports, sea ports, rail and other infrastructure in a bid to make the region a global transportation and logistics hub.
Flagship rail projects have been pushed forward as governments recognise that the rapid economic development across the region needs to be sustained with new, state-of-the-art transport infrastructure.
But there remains a massive gap in the operational systems and provision of real-time data to support this infrastructure investment.
The recently launched PIER system from AssessTech provides railway organisations with the ability to see what’s happening across their entire operations in real-time and manage it all in one place, minimising downtime and incidents and maximising the use of resources.
A complete enterprise software solution, the PIER system removes all manual processes and the reliance on legacy systems that limit logistics.
The PIER system:
- Strengthens the strategic and tactical control of operations allowing you to deploy, manage and control all train events more easily, effectively, and efficiently.
- Integrates 4 key modules that will enhance the way your rail network operates
- Plan – mapping your entire network infrastructure
- Information – access information in real-time across all your events to help make more informed decisions
- Event – logs everything happening across your network
- Roster – deploy the right staff and crew where they are needed
- Enables you to optimise your operational planning
Further details on the features of the PIER system can be found on our website here.
To find out how we can help shape your digital operations, contact our Middle East expert Kirt Barooah on email@example.com.
Business Development, Middle East, AssessTech